Physical Therapy Northampton
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Northampton
44 West 21st St., Suite 102
Northampton, PA 18067
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Northampton offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Northamtpon include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Northampton:
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Northampton specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Balance/vestibular issues
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/hand injuries
- Pain management
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Site Manager: Renee Santore, PT, DPT