Physical Therapy Laurys Station
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Laurys Station
Riverside Professional Center, Suite 103
5649 Wynnewood Drive, Route 145
Laurys Station, PA 18059
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Laurys Station offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Laurys Station include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Laurys Station:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Hand rehabilitation
- Stay Strong Program
- Headache Program
- Kinesio Taping
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Laurys Station specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Balance/vestibular issues
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/hand injuries
- Pain management
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Site Manager: Dave McAuliffe, OTR/L, MSPT