Physical Therapy Bethlehem
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Bethlehem
800 Eaton Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Bethlehem offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Bethlehem include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available for adults at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Bethlehem:
- Physical therapy
- Hand rehabilitation
- Headache therapy
- Stay Strong Program
- Kinesio Taping and splinting
Programs available for children at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Bethlehem:
The site specializes in the treatment for children and adult performing and visual artists.
The special outpatient rehabilitation site includes:
- Sound-proof room for musicians
- Dance floor with full-length mirrors
- Private patient care evaluation and treatment rooms
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Bethlehem also treats patients with:
- Back and neck injuries
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/hand injuries
- Toe walking
- Developmental conditions
- Pain management
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Mon: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tues: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wed: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thurs: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Request an Appointment
Manager: Catherine Dara, PT, DPT, OCS, STC