Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Palmer Township
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy – Palmer Township
Palmer Town Center
833 S. 25th St.
Palmer Township, PA 18045
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy – Palmer Township offers physical therapy for adults and treats a wide variety of conditions and injuries.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy – Palmer Township include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed, highly trained therapists
- Conveniently located at Palmer Town Center near Giant and Home Depot with ample parking
- Friendly, personalized, individual attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
- Warm-water therapy pool
Programs and services available for adults at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy – Palmer Township:
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy – Palmer Township specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck pain/injuries
- Joint pain/injuries
- Joint replacements
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and deconditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Please call for hours of operation.
Melissa DelVecchio, PT, DPT, MBA
Meet Melissa DelVecchio, PT, DPT, MBA, in this Video Clinical PROfile: