Physical Therapy Souderton
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Souderton
4036 Bethlehem Pike
Telford, PA 18969
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Souderton offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Souderton include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available for adults at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Souderton:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Headache therapy
- Stay Strong Program
- Fitness Program
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Hand therapy
- MS Support Group
- Stroke Survivior Support Group
- Cancer Support Group
Programs available for children at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Souderton:
- Pediatric physical therapy
- Pediatric occupational therapy
- Pediatric speech and language therapy
- Summer Pediatric Boost Program
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Souderton specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Balance/vestibular issues
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Hand and wrist conditions
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Pain management
- Developmental and acquired pediatric conditions
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request.
Phone: (215) 721-1871
Fax: (610) 778-1157
Site Manager: Kathleen Fortier, PT, DPT, MBA