Physical Therapy Quakertown
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Quakertown
134 Mill Road, Suite 3
Quakertown, PA 18951
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Quakertown offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Quakertown include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available for adults at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Quakertown:
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation - Quakertown specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist injuries
- Pain management
- Balance issues
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request.
Site Manager: Mark Glunk, PT