Physical Therapy Hamburg
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Hamburg
500 Hawk Ridge Drive, Suite 2A
Hamburg, PA 19526
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Hamburg offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Hamburg include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available for adults at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Hamburg:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Hand rehabilitation
- Stay Strong Program
- Fitness Program
- Headache therapy
Programs available for children at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Hamburg:
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Hamburg specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Balance/vestibular issues
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/hand injuries
- Pain management
- Developmental and acquired pediatric conditions
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Speech and Occupational Therapy only)
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request.
Phone: (610) 562-3523
Fax: (610) 778-1153
Site Manager: David McAuliffe, PT, OTR/L