Physical Therapy Kutztown
Good Shepherd Outpatient Physical Therapy - Kutztown
333 Normal Avenue
Kutztown, PA 19530-1640
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Kutztown offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Kutztown include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Kutztown:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Hand rehabilitation
- Headache therapy
- Stay Strong Program
- Graston Technique
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Kutztown specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Balance/vestibular issues
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/hand injuries
- Pain management
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request.
Site Manager: Jim Kwiatkowski, PT