NO CONTRACTS, NO HASSLE. JOIN NOW!
Now open to the public, Optimal Fitness at Good Shepherd offers the benefits everyone wants in a full-service fitness center. Start living a healthier, more vibrant life today. Becoming a member is easy: There are no contracts and no registration fees, pay month-to-month.
Membership Costs: Standard Membership - $35 monthly fee
Every new member of Optimal Fitness receives a free assessment/personal training session. During this session, the staff will customize a workout to help you achieve your goals, taking into account your physical abilities.
Fitness and wellness programs (additional fees apply):
- Pilates Plus (Mondays, 5 - 6 p.m.): Learn and practice Pilates movements and stretching movements in this 8 week beginner-intermediate mat class designed to lengthen and strengthen your body.
- Bodyweight Circuit Class (Wednesdays 7:30 - 8 a.m.) : This dynamite class is a quick 30 minutes of circuit training designed to help you burn fat! All exercises use your body weight as you rotate to different stations. Class is held in the main level conference room of the Health and Technology Center.
Additional Services Available (additional fees apply):
- Aquatic classes
- Ongoing personal training
Equipment available at Optimal Fitness:
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Universal workout systems
- Free weights and weight machines
- Specialized equipment such as NuStep, Moto-Med, FES bike and more
- Alter G - antigravity treadmill (available for use at an additional cost)
Medical Model Advantages:
- One of the few fitness centers in the country with weights and equipment that are fully accessible for persons with disabilities
- Staff trained in fitness regimens for various medical conditions
- Monitoring for pre-bariatric surgery, included in membership
Our professional team of fitness experts includes:
- Exercise physiologist/personal trainer
- Recreational therapists
Hours of Operation:
Optimal Fitness is open Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon.
Supervised fitness for people with disabilities is available Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., only. All other hours are unsupervised.
Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center
850 South 5th St.
Allentown, PA 18103