NO CONTRACTS, NO HASSLE. JOIN NOW!
Now open to the public, Optimal Fitness at Good Shepherd offers the benefits everyone wants in a full-service fitness center. Start living a healthier, more vibrant life today. Becoming a member is easy: There are no contracts and no registration fees, pay month-to-month.
- Standard Membership - $35 monthly fee
- Water Walking membership - $42 monthly fee for independent exercise in our large, warm-water pool
- Combination membership - $58 monthly fee includes access to Optimal Fitness and the Water Walking membership
Every new member of Optimal Fitness receives a free assessment/personal training session. During this session, the staff will customize a workout to help you achieve your goals, taking into account your physical abilities.
Additional Services Available (additional fees apply):
- Fitness programs and classes
- Ongoing personal training
Equipment available at Optimal Fitness:
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Universal workout systems
- Free weights and weight machines
- Specialized equipment such as NuStep, Moto-Med, FES bike and more
- Alter G - antigravity treadmill (available for use at an additional cost)
Medical Model Advantages:
- One of the few fitness centers in the country with weights and equipment that are fully accessible for persons with disabilities
- Staff trained in fitness regimens for various medical conditions
- Monitoring for pre-bariatric surgery, included in membership
Our professional team of fitness experts includes:
- Exercise physiologist/personal trainer
- Recreational therapists
Hours of Operation:
Optimal Fitness is open Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon.
Supervised fitness for people with disabilities is available Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., only. All other hours are unsupervised.
Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center
850 South 5th St.
Allentown, PA 18103