Physical Therapy Center Valley
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Center Valley
4883 Route 309
Center Valley, PA 18034
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Center Valley offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Center Valley include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Center Valley:
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - Center Valley specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Balance issues / Vestibular
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Lymphedema management
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist injuries
- Pain management
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple sclerosis
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request.
Site Manager: Mark Glunk, PT