Good Shepherd Rehabilitation - CedarPointe Allentown
Good Shepherd Outpatient Rehabilitation-CedarPointe
1651 North Cedar Crest Blvd., Suite 100
Allentown, PA 18104
Good Shepherd Outpatient Rehabilitation - CedarPointe offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation - CedarPointe include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available for adults at Good Shepherd Rehabilitation - CedarPointe:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Hand rehabilitation
- Headache therapy
- Stay Strong Program
- Fitness Program
Programs available for children at Good Shepherd Rehabilitation - CedarPointe:
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation - CedarPointe specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Balance/vestibular issues
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/hand injuries
- Pain management
- Developmental and acquired pediatric conditions
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request.
Request an Appointment
Site Manager: Alicia Shoup, DPT, OCS, STC
Virtual tour of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation - CedarPointe: