North Bethlehem | CORE PT
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - North Bethlehem/CORE PT
3201 Highfield Dr., Suite F
Bethlehem Township, PA 18020
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - North Bethlehem/CORE PT offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - North Bethlehem/CORE PT include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - North Bethlehem/CORE PT:
- Physical therapy
- Hand therapy
- Headache therapy
- Stay Strong Program
- Vestibular/Balance therapy
- Manual therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise/Fitness
- Specialized treatments: Musculoskeletal laser therapy and Kinesio Taping
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy - North Bethlehem/CORE PT specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Orthopedic injuries
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/hand injuries
- Pain management
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request.
Request an Appointment
Site Manager: Daniel Danish, PT, MHS, MTC
A Note about Referrals: For patients whose insurance requires a physician referral for physical therapy, please know that referrals to CORE Physical Therapy must be written to "Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital." This will ensure proper handling of insurance authorization and claims.