James J. Daley, M.D.
- Prosthetics and orthotic rehabilitation (including shoe prescription) - all age ranges
- Complex medical rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury rehabiltiation
- Spasticity management (interthecal baclofen, Botox injection, nerve blocks)
- Western New England College, Springfield, MA, BSE, Biomedical Engineering, 1989
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School?Doctor of Medicine, 1995
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2000 to 2003
- The Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, NJ Internal Medicine, Preliminary Year, 1995 to 1996
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Board Certified 2004 Pennsylvania Board of Medicine, 2003
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital, Allentown, PA Medical Director of Prosthetic and Orthotic Rehabilitation, 2003 to Present
For more information or to request an appointment, call 610-776-3278.