Wellness Event: Discover a New, Healthier New
If you are living with a chronic condition such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension or chronic pain and want to improve your health, join Good Shepherd Rehabilitation for a free Wellness Event.
- Learn about holistic wellness from Ayanna S. Kersey-McMullen, DO, MSPH
- Get healthy food tips from certified nutritionists
- Hear tips from Good Shepherd's exercise physiologist, physical, occupational and aquatic therapists
- Learn mindfulness from a Good Shepherd neuropsychologist
- See how art therapy and wellness coaching supports recovery
Free parking is available in our covered parking deck. Use the cross walk on the third flood to access the Health and Technology Center.
Please RSVP by June 4 at 1-888-44-REHAB (73422).