Teen Brain Injury Support Groups
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) can cause significant intellectual, emotional, psychological and social issues that impact both the patient and his or her family.
You don't have to face these challenges alone. Share your stories and learn from others at Good Shepherd's Brain Injury Support Group for Teens.
The Good Shepherd Brain Injury Support Group for Teens meets at the Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital Pediatric Unit, 2855 Schoenersville Rd., Bethlehem.
Details of the Brain Injury Support Group for Teens:
- The Good Shepherd Brain Injury Support Group for Teens is available to children, ages 13 to 18, who have experienced a traumatic brain injury.
- A support group for parents of children with brain injury will be held at the same time as the support group for teens.
- The support group is run by therapists.
- Educational information and socialization opportunities will be offered.
- There is no cost to attend.
For meeting dates and more information on the Good Shepherd Brain Injury Support Group for Teens, call 610-807-4200.