Good Shepherd at Home
Good Shepherd at Home provides skilled medical care in your home or place of residence to promote good health and increase function and independence. Our highly skilled clinicians work with your doctor to provide personalized care designed specifically for your needs and abilities. Services are currently available for adults who reside in Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe Carbon, Bucks and Berks Counties.
Home Health Services Offered at Good Shepherd:
- Professional nursing
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Medical social work
- Wound management
- VItal stimulation
- Assistive communication
- Bowel and bladder management
- Ostomy management
- IV infusion
- Medication and diabetes management
- Pulmonary rehabilitation for trach and ventilator patients
- Stroke, spinal cord and brain injury rehabilitation
- Home safety evaluation
The Good Shepherd Difference
Why choose Good Shepherd for your in-home health-care needs?
- Compassionate care and excellent customer service are the hallmarks of Good Shepherd's brand. Kindness is in our DNA.
- Our highly skilled clinicians obtain elite, specialty certifications to maximize your function and recovery - to help you get better, faster.
- We ensure seamless transitions from our inpatient rehabilitation facilities to in-home care to one of Good Shepherd's more than 20 outpatient physical therapy sites (when you are ready).
- We cater to your schedule in order to provide convenient and consistent care delivery.
- Internal coordination of care is ensured by daily team conferences, led by our Director of Nursing. Have multiple therapies? No problem! We will work to ensure we are meeting your needs and working toward your goals - together.
- Care coordination with your other providers is facilitated through regular communication with your primary care and/or referring physician.
- Your safety is our priority. Our licensed care providers undergo extensive background checks. We hire, train and retain honest, ethical and caring providers. For peace of mind, your Good Shepherd care team will always arrive in uniform attire and with a valid Good Shepherd ID badge.
- Good Shepherd's reputation for quality care is proven through multiple benchmarks, including accreditation by the Joint Commission and CARF (the gold standard in rehab care) and top quality ratings for all of our long-term care facilities.
For compassionate care and highly personalized service, trust Good Shepherd at Home for your in-home health-care needs. Call 610-776-3364 for more information.
Robert & Marian Edwards Center
850 South 5th Street
Allentown, PA 18103