The Bridges Program supports young adults with disabilities like autism, cerebral palsy, Down Syndrome, spinal muscular atrophy, cystic fibrosis, traumatic brain or spinal cord injury as they transition from pediatric care to young adulthood. Our goal is to help patients maximize health and quality of life.
Good Shepherd’s Bridges Program gives young adults access to a complete continuum of care that can be personalized to meet their needs. After evaluation by a Good Shepherd physician and/or therapist, patients are directed to the appropriate resources based on their needs.
Bridges Strives to Improve:
- Life skills and Self Care
- Independent Living
- Vocational/Academic Skills
- Communication/Social Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Strength, Endurance
- Movement Disorders
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Memory and Attention
- Visual Motor and Perceptual Skills
- Spasticity and Pain Management
All Services Provided on Our Allentown Campus:
- Physician Services
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Vision Rehabilitation
- Pilates and Fitness Center
- Assistive Technology
- Care Management
- Speech and Swallowing Therapy
To learn more about Bridges, call 1-888-44-REHAB.