Maximizing Patient Functionality in 2019
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
The Good Shepherd Physician Group Invites You: Maximizing Patient Functionality in 2019
An Interdisciplinary Approach to Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Saturday, July 20, 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Gambet Center at DeSales University, 2755 Station Avenue, Center Valley PA
Join Good Shepherd's esteemed physiatrists and therapists as we explore the latest thinking, technology and expertise around maximizing patient functionality. Our focus will be on the importance of an innovative team approach in helping patients restore independence following an accident, illness or neurological condition.
There is no cost to attend the symposium.
CEU credits will be offered to occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers and nurses to earn six CEUs (pending approval).
Check-in and breakfast begin at 7:30 a.m.
- The Role of Vision Therapy in Rehabilitation - Debra Lehr, OD, FAAO
- Technologies of Pediatric Rehabilitation – Amanda Kleckner, PT, DPT, CPST
- Rehabilitation Neuropsychology – Mary Brownsberger, Psy.D., ABPP
- Helping the Injured Worker Recover – Charlie Eberling, PT, DPT, TPI
- Cannabis in the Rehabilitation Environment - Asare Chrisitan, MD, MPH
- The State of Post-Acute Care – Sandeep Singh, MD
- Work-Related Musculoskeletal Injuries - Yahira Acevedo-Santiago, MD
- The Fallacies and Evidence -- Andrew Reish, MD
Email email@example.com or call 610-776-8344 for more information.