Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network holds contracts with many insurance providers. We will work with any insurance provider, even those not listed here, on behalf of our patients. We invite you to call our Patient Accounts Department at 610-776-3383 for a good-faith estimate of the out-of-pocket expenses you may expect to pay for the services you receive at Good Shepherd.
Some of the major insurances we accept:
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna US Health Care
Amerihealth Caritas Pennsylvania
- Berkshire Health Partners, Inc. (BHP)
- Capital Blue Cross (CBC)
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Devon Health Services (Formerly Americare)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Gateway Health Plan Medicare Assured
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HealthAmerican Advantra
- HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Highmark, Inc. d/b/a Pennsylvania Blue Shield
- Highmark Medicare Advantage
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East & QCC Insurance Company
- Keystone Health Plan Central
- Magellan Behavioral Health, Inc. - Outpatient Mental Health Services Only
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Network Synergy Group
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Brain Injury Program
- TRICARE Program
- United Health Care
- UPMC Work Partners
- Valley Preferred
If you have little or no health insurance to pay for the services you receive, Good Shepherd may be able to help. Good Shepherd provides charity care to some patients based on their income, assets and financial needs.