Bethlehem Rehabilitation Specialists
Bethlehem Rehabilitation Specialists (BRS), A Service of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital
41 East Elizabeth Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Benefits of Bethlehem Rehabilitation Specialists include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed, highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personalized individual attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
- Extensively equipped office/gym
BRS specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck pain
- Joint replacements – knee, hip, shoulder and ankle
- Sports injuries
- Arthritic conditions
- Cancer-related pain, fatigue and disability
- Balance/gait conditions
- Lymphedema therapy
Harold Millman, DPT, OCS, STAR/C, and Brigid Gallagher, DPT, STAR/C, are certified STAR clinicians specializing in the treatment of cancer-related pain, fatigue and disability.
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Please call for hours of operation.
Insert Request an Appointment Button
Harold Millman, DPT, OCS, STAR/C
A Note about Referrals: For patients whose insurance requires a physician referral for physical therapy, please know that referrals to Bethlehem Rehabilitation Specialists must be written to "Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital." This will ensure proper handling of insurance authorization and claims.