Golf Performance and Injury Prevention Program
Good Shepherd’s Golf Performance and Injury Prevention Program is a fitness-based program that is an excellent complement to traditional golf training programs.
What is the Program?
Good Shepherd physical therapists who are certified by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) will work with you to:
- Improve your performance
- Identify physical limitations holding you back from your best game
- Develop an exercise program to overcome limitations
- Prevent potential injuries
- Treat pain associated with your swing
Good Shepherd therapists strive to improve your accuracy, power and consistency.
Who can Benefit?
Anyone who enjoys the game of golf can benefit from the program. This includes teams and individuals, hobbyists and professionals. We can work with your current golf trainer to create a customized program for you.
What is Involved in the Program?
- Personalized video swing analysis
- Physical and functional screening
- Customized exercise program developed specifically for you based on the results of the physical screening and video swing analysis
- Follow up appointments for advancement and progression
- Communication of results to your current golf professional (referral available if interested)
Where is the Program Held?
The program is held at two convenient locations:
- Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center
850 South Fifth Street
Allentown, PA 18103
- Good Shepherd Physical Therapy – Slate Belt
422 Blue Valley Drive
Bangor, PA 18013