Most people experience back pain at some point in their lives. The good news is that the majority of back pain problems can be treated without surgery.
Good Shepherd's expert physicians and therapists can help you find back pain relief.
Why should you choose Good Shepherd to non-surgically treat your back pain?
- More than 20 convenient outpatient locations
- Appointments to see a physician or therapist usually available the next weekday
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians who specialize in back pain
- The most physical therapists in the region who specialize in back issues
- The latest non-surgical treatment options, including spinal injections, Graston Technique®, strength training and aquatic therapy
- Mechanical, traumatic, neuropathic and post-surgical
- Herniated disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Facet joint pain
- Intractable pain
Learn more about how Good Shepherd treats back pain quickly and non-surgically by calling 1-888-44-REHAB or request an appointment.
Learn more about Good Shepherd's Spine & Joint Center.
Learn more about prevention and back pain treatment from Good Shepherd's Be Well Blog - written by back pain specialists: