Our Mission and Vision
The Mission of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
Motivated by the divine Good Shepherd
and the physical and cognitive rehabilitation needs of our communities,
our mission is to enhance lives, maximize function, inspire hope,
and promote dignity and well-being
with expertise and compassion.
We will be recognized for empowering and motivating those we serve to achieve the best outcomes and maximize recovery. We will accomplish this through outstanding physician leadership, highly trained and compassionate staff and lifelong relationships with those we serve.
Our Core Values
- We treat everyone who comes through our doors with dignity, respect, supportiveness and caring.
- Service to others – We recognize the importance of satisfying everyone who comes through our doors and making every effort to meet their needs.
- Quality Outcomes – We put forth our best effort in everything we undertake. We continue to look for ways to improve our service through innovation, creativity and the use of best practices.
- Internal – We build and maintain relationships with other associates in such a way as to encourage trust, teamwork, cooperation and open communications. We act with honesty and integrity in everything that we do.
- External – We strive to understand the needs of the communities and work with other service providers and community resources to offer care to those whom we serve.