Women's Giving Circle
Good Shepherd's Women's Giving Circle is a donor recognition society especially for women. Formed in 2009, the group is open to women who would like to support the mission of Good Shepherd by giving at least $1,000 to the organization annually.
Each year, the total amount of all gifts raised by Good Shepherd's Women's Giving Circle members will be directed to a Good Shepherd initiative chosen by the group. Past recipients are the Adaptive Driving Program and The Needy Patient Program.
Benefits of joining Good Shepherd's Women's Circle include:
- Inclusion in 5 networking events per year
- Good Shepherd Volunteer opportunities
- Participation in event planning
- A voice in choosing the Good Shepherd initiative that Women's Circle funds will support
- Personal involvement in the initiative itself (when possible)
Read more about a Women's Circle gift in action.
If you have any questions, please contact Carol Carpenter, major gifts and planned giving officer at 610-778-1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Women's Circle Events
The Women's Giving Circle of Good Shepherd invites you to our Festive Gathering on November 30, 2016.
"Reaching out to do together what we could not do alone."
Raker's Got Talent
Please join us for a night of homegrown talent featuring our Raker residents!