Women's Giving Circle
Good Shepherd's Women's Giving Circle is a donor recognition society especially for women. Formed in 2009, the group is open to women who would like to support the mission of Good Shepherd by giving at least $1,000 to the organization annually.
Each year, the total amount of all gifts raised by Good Shepherd's Women's Giving Circle members will be directed to a Good Shepherd initiative chosen by the group. Past recipients are the Adaptive Driving Program and The Needy Patient Program.
Benefits of joining Good Shepherd's Women's Circle include:
- Inclusion in 3 to 4 networking events per year
- Involvement on Good Shepherd committees
- Participation in event planning
- A voice in choosing the Good Shepherd initiative that Women's Circle funds will support
- Personal involvement in the initiative itself (when possible)
If you would like to join, please fill out this form and Carol Carpenter, major gifts and planned giving officer, will be in touch with you.
If you have any questions, call Carol at 610-778-1044 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.