Women's Giving Circle
Good Shepherd's Women's Giving Circle is a donor recognition society especially for women. Formed in 2009, the group is open to women who would like to support the mission of Good Shepherd by giving at least $1,000 to the organization annually.
Each year, the total amount of all gifts raised by Good Shepherd's Women's Giving Circle members will be directed to a Good Shepherd initiative chosen by the group. Past recipients are the Adaptive Driving Program and The Needy Patient Program.
Benefits of joining Good Shepherd's Women's Circle include:
- Inclusion in 3 to 4 networking events per year
- Involvement on Good Shepherd committees
- Participation in event planning
- A voice in choosing the Good Shepherd initiative that Women's Circle funds will support
- Personal involvement in the initiative itself (when possible)
If you have any questions, please contact Carol Carpenter, major gifts and planned giving officer at 610-778-1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.