The Raker Vision
The Raker Vision is a philanthropic partnership between Good Shepherd and donors who share our vision of charitable giving through an investment of $5,000 or more annually. Your investment can be restricted or unrestricted and may be paid all at once or in installments.
The partnership’s purpose is to secure Good Shepherd’s second century while honoring the Raker family legacy and preserving the mission of service to people with disabilities, helping them achieve greater independence.
- Social gatherings in partner’s homes
- Personal access to cutting-edge information through clinical professionals
- Access to staff expertise through in-service invitations
- Invitations to tour Good Shepherd facilities and see our mission in action
- The potential to pool partner gifts for annual projects selected by fellow partners
If you would like to join, please fill out this form and Carol Carpenter, major gifts and planned giving officer, will be in touch with you.
If you have any questions, please contact Carol at email@example.com or at 610-778-1044.