If you or a loved one are dealing with a disease, injury or disability, Good Shepherd may offer a support group that can help you cope with your situation and learn from others who share your experiences.
- Brain Injury Support Group for Teens
- Brain Trauma Support Group for Adults
- Cognitive Linguistic Skills Group
- Communication Skills Group
- Multiple Sclerosis Wellness Program
- Multiple Sclerosis Support Group - Allentown
- Multiple Sclerosis Support Group - East Greenville
- Pediatric Communication Skills Groups
- Sibshops - Support Group for the Siblings of Children with Special Needs
- Spinal Cord Injury Support Group
- Stroke Support Group—Allentown, Easton and Honesdale
- Well Spouse Group
For more information on Good Shepherd support groups, contact us or call 1-888-44-REHAB (73422).