Good Shepherd is here to help you maintain your function and wellness, even after your inpatient or outpatient stroke rehabilitation program comes to an end.
The following programs are available to Good Shepherd patients and others who have survived stroke. Some programs involve or are focused on your caregiver. Locations, times and costs vary. Please contact us for more information.
- In-home outpatient therapy is available with a physician prescription.
- Optimal Fitness at Good Shepherd offers assessable exercise equipment, the services of certified exercise physiologists, and a host of fitness programs, including programs held in our 1,200-square-foot heated aquatherapy pool.
- Good Shepherd’s Stroke Support Groups offer educational and social opportunities for stroke survivors. Several other support groups, including those for individuals with communication or cognitive issues, are available.
- Recreation skills development uses adaptive techniques, adaptive equipment and hands-on opportunities to explore recreational interests following an illness or disability.
- Community Re-entry helps stroke survivors transition back to their everyday lives.
- Numerous volunteer opportunities are available for individuals following discharge.
For more information contact us or call 1-888-44-REHAB (73422).