Multiple Sclerosis Wellness
Good Shepherd’s MS Wellness Program, the first of its kind in Eastern Pennsylvania, is a unique, bi-weekly program that offers activities to promote and maintain the health and well being of our participants. The goal of the MS Wellness Program is to enhance the quality of life for our participants and their families.
Good Shepherd’s MS Wellness Program:
- Encourages MS participants to live life to its fullest
- Prevents isolation
- Provides educational opportunities relating to health and wellness
- Provides information and access to local MS support groups, resources and MS functions
- Provides opportunities for socialization
- Provides updates on research, education and new techniques relating to MS
Activities for MS Wellness Program participants:
- MS Therapeutic Art Class
- Gentle Yoga and Chair Zumba
- MS education and resources
- Development of strategies to address the hidden effects of MS
- Recreational activities
The MS Wellness Program meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The National MS Society has designated Good Shepherd and our partners at Lehigh Neurology as a Comprehensive Care Center for the treatment of multiple sclerosis.
Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center
Good Shepherd Plaza
850 South 5th St.
Allentown, PA 18103