You have a choice when it comes to picking your rehabilitation provider.
When you need rehabilitation care for a stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injury, amputation or multiple trauma, you have the right to choose the facility that is right for you.
What’s the difference? Why should you choose Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital? At Good Shepherd, we have:
- More experience. You want a rehabilitation hospital that has a long, successful history of providing rehabilitation care as its core business. Good Shepherd has provided care for more than 100 years and has operated an inpatient rehabilitation hospital since 1967.
- Specialized clinical teams. You want a hospital to have coordinated clinical teams that specialize in specific conditions. Good Shepherd is the only rehabilitation hospital in the region with specialized clinical teams for stroke, brain injury and spinal cord injury.
- Specially trained nursing staff. You want a hospital to be staffed with nurses who specialize in caring for patients undergoing rehabilitation. Some rehabilitation units pull nurses from other hospital floors to care for rehabilitation patients. Good Shepherd’s certified rehabilitation nurses (CRRNs) are specially trained to provide care to patients undergoing rehabilitation.
- Leading edge technology. You want a hospital to use the very latest assistive and rehabilitation technology. Good Shepherd is a national leader in the use of technology to increase, maintain or improve the functional capability of people with injury or disability. No other hospital in the region has comparable technology – like the AlterG Bionic Leg (formerly Tibion Bionic Leg), Ekso Bionics exoskeleton and more.
- Focused rehabilitation care. You want a hospital that is focused only on rehabilitation care and has the full range of expertise needed to diagnose and treat patients with various types of physical disabilities. Thousands of patients a year receive inpatient care at Good Shepherd because physical rehabilitation is our core business.
- Outstanding outcomes. You want a rehabilitation hospital that has a proven record of positive outcomes for its patients. Unbiased national outcomes prove that many of Good Shepherd’s patients go home – not to a nursing home – sooner than other rehab facilities in the region and nation.
- Esteemed accreditation. You want a rehabilitation hospital that holds the highest level of rehabilitation accreditation possible so that you are assured of high standards and outstanding outcomes. Good Shepherd is accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation on Rehabilitation Facilities).
- Compassionate, quality care. Good Shepherd’s commitment to compassionate care has been our trademark for more than 100 years.
For all of these reasons, insist on Good Shepherd for your short-term rehabilitation. Inform your doctor that Good Shepherd is your rehabilitation choice.
For more information, call 1-888-44-REHAB or contact us.