Inpatient Rehabilitation | Inpatient rehab
Good Shepherd offers inpatient rehabilitation for adults at four locations in eastern Pennsylvania. Inpatient rehabilitation and specialized care for children is available at Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital Pediatric Unit in Bethlehem.
With a team of caring, experienced rehabilitation specialists, Good Shepherd’s inpatient units have earned a reputation for excellence in the treatment of:
- Brain injury
- Complex wounds
- Multi-trauma injuries
- Spinal cord injury
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) Rehabilitation
At Good Shepherd, you will receive three hours of physical, occupational and speech therapy every day. Here, our goal is to return you to the highest level of function and independence possible.
Your inpatient care team includes:
- Physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Specially trained nurses who focus on rehabilitation
- Case managers to help you through every step of the rehabilitation process, from admission to discharge
- Expert physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Recreational therapists who get you back to doing the things you love
- Neuropsychologists who help you navigate the potentially rough terrain after an accident or illness
There are many reasons to choose Good Shepherd for your inpatient rehabilitation care. Find out more.
Patients may be referred to our inpatient programs by a doctor, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency or family member. Self-referrals are also welcome.
For more information on the Good Shepherd’s inpatient rehabilitation, contact us or call 1-888-44-REHAB (73422).