Imaging Center | Diagnostic Imaging
Having a diagnostic image taken does not have to be a hassle.
The Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center offers MRI, CT, X-Ray and fluoroscopy imaging services in a convenient, friendly setting.
At the Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center, our state-of-the-art service is quick and friendly, our staff is highly trained and we provide fast, digital results to your physician.
A note about referrals: For all your imaging studies, ask your doctor to refer you to Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital. (Referrals must be made to "Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital" to ensure proper handling of insurance authorizations and claims.)
Reasons to choose the Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center:
- Accessible imaging suite
- ACR accredited CT and MRI
- Courteous, compassionate staff who accomodate special needs
- Same-day scheduling and reports
- Patient imaging studies provided on CD
- Free valet parking and a covered parking deck with walkway to the building
- Board-certified radiologists and technologists
- Convenient location in the Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center
Equipment available at the Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center:
- A 16-slice CT scanner and 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner
- C-arm fluoroscopy-guided spinal injections at the Spine & Joint Center at Good Shepherd
- A new Phillips X-ray system
The staff at the Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center can fulfill all of your imaging needs, including chest and extremity X-rays, horizontal and vertical organ scans and modified barium swallow studies.
Of Note: The Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center is available to everyone and accessible for individuals with special needs and disabilities. A hydraulic sling lift is available. The design of the suite is comfortable and modern, and most insurance plans are accepted.
For Physicians: The Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center offers a state-of-the-art service where physicians can access imaging studies and reports online via a secure web site. A hard copy report is generally available within twenty-four hours of the study. Upon request, imaging studies will be reviewed immediately following the exam and a preliminary report will be provided to you by phone and fax.
Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center
Good Shepherd Plaza
850 South 5th St.
Allentown, PA 18103
The Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Other hours by request.
Phone: 1-888-44-REHAB (73422)