Complex Wound Care
For patients with complex wounds, the Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network offers an integrated care system of professional, clincial and technical resources. A variety of wounds are treated, including ostomies, diabetic ulcers, arterial/venous ulcers, pressure ulcers, burns and pre- and post-flap surgery.
Good Shepherd’s Complex Wound Program includes:
- Professional skin care and clinical wound management
- Patient-specific seating protocols
- IV therapy (TPN, antibiotics)
- Nutritional counseling
Good Shepherd Complex Wound Program Specialties include:
- Board-certified wound ostomy continence nurse specialists
- Physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physical therapy designed to increase strength and mobility and enhance wound healing
- Occupational therapy to assist patients in returning to their everyday activities
- Clinical nursing, including certified rehabilitation registered nurses
- Psychology services
- Care management services
For more information on the Good Shepherd’s Complex Wound Rehabilitation Program, call 1-888-44-REHAB (73422) or contact us.