CORE Physical Therapy - A Member of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
CORE Physical Therapy, a member of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network, provides high-quality physical, hand and orthopedic therapy services in a convenient setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Services available at CORE Physical Therapy:
- Physical Therapy: Licensed physical therapists develop a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. Hands-on techniques facilitate pain relief and functional recovery. Therapeutic exercise and home programs help patients reach their functional goals.
- Hand Therapy: CORE PT has a certified hand therapist on staff. Conditions treated include: carpel tunnel, trigger finger, tendon injuries and lacerations, arthritis, tendonitis, nerve injuries and repetitive strain injuries and post-fracture rehabilitation. Custom hand splinting also is available.
- Manual Therapy: CORE PT has a certified manual therapist on staff. Treatment approaches integrate joint and soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, massage, muscle energy techniques and trigger point therapy.
- Therapeutic Exercise/Fitness
- Specialized Treatments: Musculoskeletal laser therapy and Kinesio Taping
CORE Physical Therapy specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Arthritic conditions 
- Foot, ankle, knee and hip injuries
- Joint replacement
- Neck and back pain/surgery
- Orthopedic injuries 
- Pain management
- Shoulder pain/surgery 
- Sports injuries 
- Work-related injuries 
- Hand, wrist and elbow conditions
- Myofascial pain
- Neurological disorders 
- Pre/post surgery rehabilitation
- Spinal rehabilitation
- Sprains and strains
Site Manager: Daniel Danish, PT, MHS, MTC 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
A Note about Referrals: For patients whose insurance requires a physician referral for physical therapy, please know that referrals to CORE Physical Therapy must be written to "Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital." This will ensure proper handling of insurance authorization and claims.
The Benefits of Receiving Care at CORE Physical Therapy include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Continuity of care
- Cost-effective care
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication between therapists and physician
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
CORE Physical Therapy
3201 Highfield Dr., Ste. F
Bethlehem Township, PA 18020
Request an Appointment