Physical Therapy Coopersburg
Mark Glunk, PT 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Coopersburg offers a friendly, convenient setting with the same high quality of care that has given Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. The staff at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Coopersburg offer a variety of individualized outpatient programs in a friendly, convenient setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Coopersburg:
Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a through evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program  designed to meet those goals is established.
Fitness Program: Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Coopersburg offers a fitness program for individuals who want to continue an exercise program after discharge from formal therapy services, as well as their families. The fitness program, which costs $25 per month, includes a personal fitness assessment, equipment orientation, and a personalized program designed to fit each member’s personal fitness goals.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Coopersburg specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Neck and back pain/surgery
- Sports injuries 
- Joint replacement 
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Stroke 
- Orthopedic injuries 
- Work injuries 
- Shoulder pain/surgery
Benefits of Rehabilitation at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Coopersburg:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Cost-effective care
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication between therapists and physician
Site Manager: Mark Glunk, PT 
- Treatment plans based upon the patient’s needs and lifestyle
- Recovery goals that are achievable and measurable
- The inclusion of the patient as a participating member of the treatment team
- Discharge planning with referrals to community programs as needed
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Coopersburg orthopedic rehabilitation specialists include:
- Physical therapists to improve flexibility, strength and mobility to decrease pain
- Therapists for instruction in appropriate exercise program and injury prevention
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Coopersburg
101 S. Main Street, Third Floor
Coopersburg, PA 18036
Request an Appointment