The Mission of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
Motivated by the divine Good Shepherd
and the physical and cognitive rehabilitation needs of our communities,
our mission is to enhance lives, maximize function, inspire hope,
and promote dignity and well-being
with expertise and compassion.
Good Shepherd endeavors to:
- Be the innovative leader and the premier resource of rehabilitation and wellness in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding regions, providing a coordinated, comprehensive continuum of services, education and research.
- Provide expertise in rehabilitation management by providing solutions to assure the best outcome at a reasonable cost.
- Excel in the delivery of individually focused outcomes
Our Core Values
- We treat everyone who comes through our doors with dignity, respect, supportiveness and caring.
- Service to others – We recognize the importance of satisfying everyone who comes through our doors and making every effort to meet their needs.
- Quality Outcomes – We put forth our best effort in everything we undertake. We continue to look for ways to improve our service through innovation, creativity and the use of best practices.
- Internal – We build and maintain relationships with other associates in such a way as to encourage trust, teamwork, cooperation and open communications. We act with honesty and integrity in everything that we do.
- External – We strive to understand the needs of the community and work with other service providers and community resources to offer care to those whom we serve.