Golf and Tennis Invitational Nets more than $118,000 for Good Shepherd Pediatrics Program10/5/2009
Allentown, Pa - On September 14, 2009, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network held a Golf & Tennis Invitational at Saucon Valley Country Club in Center Valley. The event netted more than $118,000 to help support the Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital Pediatric Unit . The inpatient pediatric unit, the first of its kind in the greater Lehigh Valley region, provides acute rehabilitation services for children following an accident, injury or illness.
The results of the golf tournament are as follows:
• First Place Net: Wally Brown, Nazareth, Pa.; Dave DeCampli, Orefield, Pa.; Philip Remig, North Wales, Pa.; Richard Simpson, Nazareth, Pa.
• Second Place Net: Mark Glatz, Flourtown, Pa.; David Heffelfinger, Hellertown, Pa.; Brian Hitchings, Ft. Washington, Pa.; John Szalachowski, Allentown, Pa.
• Third Place Net: Frank Capurso, Bayport, N.Y.; Paul D’Amato, East Brookfield, Ma.; Bob Makos, Bethlehem, Pa.; Bill Perrelli, Center Valley, Pa.
• First Place Gross: Bill Brooks, Allentown, Pa.; Jeff Condrea, Macungie, Pa.; Jim Condrea, Allentown, Pa.; Bob Girling, Allentown, Pa.
• Closest to the pin: Ron Cless, Whitehall, Pa.
• Longest drive: Mark Glatz, Flourtown, Pa.; Jane Stone, Easton, Pa.
The results of the tennis classic are as follows:
• First Place Men’s: Ted Rosenberger, Allentown, Pa.
• First Place Women’s: Judith Harris, Allentown, Pa.
• Second Place Men’s: Kevin Sprague, Allentown, Pa.
• Second Place Women’s: LuAnn Silberg, Fogelsville, Pa.
For more information on the Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital Pediatric Unit call 610-807-4200. To make a gift to Good Shepherd’s Pediatrics Program call 610-778-1075 or click here .