Kimberly Kuchinski, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.A.P.M.R.
Program Director, Pediatric Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital Pediatric Unit
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 
Care of children and adolescents with cerebral palsy, selected developmental disorders, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, acquired and traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries and childhood stroke, along with concussion management
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
- Residency in Pediatric Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, and A.I. DuPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
For more information or to Request an Appointment , call 610-807-4200.