Make-a Gift: Good Shepherd's Women's Circle
Good Shepherd's Women's Circle is a donor recognition society especially for women. The group is open to women who would like to support the mission of Good Shepherd by giving at least $1,000 to the organization annually.
Each year, the total amount of all gifts raised by Good Shepherd's Women's Circle members will be directed to a Good Shepherd initiative chosen by the group.
Benefits of joining Good Shepherd's Women's Circle include:
- Inclusion in 3 to 4 networking events per year
- Involvement on Good Shepherd committees
- Participation in event planning
- A voice in choosing the Good Shepherd initiative that Women's Circle funds will support
- Personal involvement in the initiative itself (when possible)
The Good Shepherd Women's Circle recently donated its first gift to Good Shepherd. Read about it here .
For more information, call Carol Carpenter at 610-778-1044 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Donate Now .