If you are recovering from a sports-related injury, Good Shepherd’s expert care team can help. At Good Shepherd, our goal is to get you back on the field, back on the course or back in the gym as quickly as possible.
Level of care:
- Rehabilitation for sports injuries is available on an outpatient basis at all of Good Shepherd conveniently located outpatient sites.
- If you can't make it to one of Good Shepherd's outpatient locations, we provide in-home therapy services throughout our service area.
At Good Shepherd, we understand that each sports injury – and each patient – is unique. That’s why we develop specific treatment plans to help you achieve your specific goals.
We use some of the most advanced clinical resources and technologies to diagnose and treat a wide range of sports injuries. Our unique, multidisciplinary approach has helped in the recovery of athletes across all levels of competition – high school, college and professional.
Our services include:
- Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Sports Concussion Program
- Optimal Fitness at Good Shepherd
- The Spine & Joint Center at Good Shepherd
- Hand and Wrist Rehabilitation
- Podiatry Services