If you or a loved one live with the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment, including l ymphedema , and are seeking to regain your functional independence, Good Shepherd’s oncology rehabilitation services can help.
Good Shepherd’s oncology rehabilitation provides a range of outpatient services designed to enhance your quality of life and improve function following cancer and cancer treatment.
Levels of care:
- Good Shepherd offers numerous outpatient rehabilitation facilities to manage your symptoms.
- Many of Good Shepherd’s wellness programs , including fitness opportunities, are appropriate for individuals recovering from cancer and cancer treatment.
Good Shepherd’s oncology rehabilitation services will help you:
- Increase your physical function and improve your management of daily activities
- Increase your comfort and symptom control, while improving you pain management
- Increase your awareness of the disease process and of treatment options available
- Develop individualized aftercare programs emphasizing ongoing disease management and wellness
Good Shepherd specializes in evaluating and treating the following effects of cancer and cancer treatment:
For more information on the Good Shepherd’s oncology rehabilitation services, contact us , call 1-888-44-REHAB (73422) or Request an Appointment .