The Fitness Program at Good Shepherd Outpatient Rehabilitation - CedarPointe is ideal for individuals who want to continue an exercise program after discharge from formal therapy services.
Who is eligible for the Fitness Program?
- Anyone who has successfully completed skilled therapy
- The spouse or significant other of any member
How much does the Fitness Program cost?
- The cost of our fitness program is $35 per month.
- You only pay for the months that you use the facility.
- There are no extended contracts to sign and no initial membership fees.
- Your first month will be prorated upon joining.
How do I get started?
- Schedule an orientation visit with our fitness program coordinator who will instruct you on the proper use of equipment. (The first monthly fee will be collected at the time of orientation).
- A personalized fitness program will be tailored to meet your medical needs and fitness goals.
Who will help me at the Fitness Center?
- Our program is coordinated by physical therapy assistants who are strength and conditioning specialists. They will design your fitness program and help you change it as you progress to more challenging exercises. They are also available to answer any questions you may have.
What equipment is available?
- Stationary bikes (upright and recumbent), upper body cycles, treadmills, elliptical machines and stairmasters are available for cardiovascular training.
- A wide variety of Cybex weight training stations and free weights are available for strength training.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation - CedarPointe
1651 North Cedar Crest Blvd., Suite 100
Allentown, PA 18104
Request an Appointment