Traumatic brain Injury ( including concussions), epilepsy, stroke, hematology/oncology disorders (including brain tumors, leukemia, neurofibromatosis, sickle cell disease, complex medical conditions), ADHD, learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah – Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, emphasis in Neuropsychology
- University of Tirana, School of Medicine, Albania – Doctor of Medicine
- Children’s National Medical Center and George Washington Medical School, Washington, D.C. – Clinical and Research Postdoctoral Fellow in Child Neuropsychology
- Children’s Evaluation Center, Newton, MA – Postdoctoral Fellow in Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Miami Children’s Hospital, Miami, FL – Predoctoral Internship in Clinical Neuropsychology/Behavioral Medicine
- Rehabilitation Center, LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, UT – Psychology Externship
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT – Psychology Externship
- Psychological Group of Washington, Washington, D.C. – Pediatric Neuropsychologist
For more information or to request an appointment , call 610-776-3214.