Physical Therapy Stroudsburg
Jennifer West, MPT 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy—Stroudsburg provides a variety of individualized outpatient programs in a friendly, convenient setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Stroudsburg:
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a through evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program designed to meet those goals is established.
- Occupational Therapy: Good Shepherd’s occupational therapy staff uses functional tasks and exercises to facilitate independence with activities of daily living, such as home management, education, strength and coordination, and mobility.
- Hand Therapy: Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Stroudsburg offers the services of a certified hand therapist (CHT) for individuals who have hand or lower-arm injuries or impairments.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Stroudsburg specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries 
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Spinal cord injury 
- Sports injuries 
- Gait dysfunction
- Sprains and strains
- Joint replacement 
- Stroke 
- Lymphedema 
- Traumatic brain injury 
- Neurological conditions
- Work injuries 
- Orthopedic injuries 
- Wrist and hand injuries 
- Vestibular dysfunction 
Equipment/Modalities Available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Stroudsburg:
- Balance equipment, Rebounder
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Electrical stimulation, TENS
- Stationary bicycles, treadmill,
- Free weights upper body cycle
- Surface EMG biofeedback
- Manual therapy/mobilization
- Total gym, cable column
- Mechanical traction
- Ultrasound, moist heat, paraffin
- Skilled hands
- Cold therapy
Site Manager: Jennifer West, PT, MPT 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Physical therapy hours: Monday- Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Additional hours by appointment.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Stroudsburg
1619 N. Ninth Street, Suite 4
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
(Situated at the corner of Route 611 and Shafers School House Rd.)
Request an Appointment