Physical Therapy Blandon
Karen Long, PTA 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy—Blandon provides a variety of individualized outpatient programs in a friendly, convenient setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Blandon:
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a thorough evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program  designed to meet those goals is established. Instruction in appropriate exercise programs and injury prevention will also be provided.
- Occupational Therapy: Good Shepherd’s occupational therapy staff uses functional tasks and exercises to facilitate independence with activities of daily living, such as home management, education, strength and coordination, and mobility.
- Hand Therapy: Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Blandon offers the services of an experienced hand therapist for individuals who have hand or lower-arm injuries or impairments.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Our Vestibular Rehabilitation Program is designed to identify, evaluate and treat patients who experience periods of dizziness.
- Pediatric Therapy: Good Shepherd offers a multi-disciplinary program of speech and occupational therapy aimed at maximizing your child's functional abilities and providing education and support to parents. Programs are offered for processing disorders, late talkers, PDD and autism, self help, fine/visual motor delays, sensory integration dysfunction, cochlear implants and oral motor feeding deficits.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Blandon specializes in rehabilitation for neck, back and shoulder pain/surgery , sports injuries , work injuries , orthopedic injuries , joint replacement , neurological disorders, arthritic , sprains and strains, and pain management.
The benefits of receiving Care at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Blandon include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home with ample parking
- Friendly, personal attention
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Routine patient and family education
- Ongoing communication between therapists and physicians
- Up-to-date equipment
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Blandon rehabilitation programs include:
- Treatment plans based upon the patient’s needs and lifestyle
- Recovery goals that are achievable and measurable
- The inclusion of the patient as a participating member of the treatment team
- Discharge planning with referrals to community programs as needed
A fitness program is available for individuals who want to continue an exercise program after
discharge from formal therapy services, as well as their families and members of the community. The cost of the fitness program is $25 per month for individuals under 55 and $20 per month for individuals over 55. Price includes a personal fitness assessment, equipment orientation, and a
personalized fitness program designed to fit each member’s personal fitness goals.
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy—Blandon
Maidencreek Towne Center - Suites 13 and 14
850 Golden Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Mon: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tues: 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wed: 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fri: 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Additional hours by appointment.
Phone: 610- 944-6504
Request an Appointment