Physical Therapy Bangor (Slate Belt)
Dennis Duerring, PT, DPT, ATC 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy—Bangor in Capital Plaza specializes in personalized outpatient care, providing therapy and treatment for a variety of conditions. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bangor:
- Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a thorough evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program  designed to meet those goals is established.
- Back and neck injuries 
- Balance/Vestibular issues 
- Pre/Post surgical diagnoses
- Shoulder pain/surgery 
- Sports injuries 
- Joint replacement 
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Stroke 
- Orthopedic injuries 
- Work injuries 
- Osteo/Rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/Hand injuries 
- Pain Management
Equipment/Modalities Available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bangor:
- Biodex Strength Training System
- Pulley strengthening system
- Stationary bicycles, treadmill
- Free weights
- TENS, ultrasound, thermal agents
- Iontophoresis, electrical stimulation
- Therapeutic, deep muscle massage
- Manual therapy/mobilization
- Upper body cycle, Nustep
- Mechanical traction
Site Manager: Dennis Duerring, PT, DPT, ATC 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bangor
422 Blue Valley Drive
Bangor, PA 18013
Request an Appointment