If you have an orthopedic injury or condition, or are recovering from surgery, the expert team in Good Shepherd’s Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program can help you regain your function and get back to doing the things you love.
Our approach is simple: return you to your maximum level of functional independence through a team approach to rehabilitation.
Levels of care:
- Inpatient orthopedic rehabilitation is available at four eastern Pennsylvania locations. Here, you will receive three hours of physical or occupational therapy each day.
- Good Shepherd offers numerous outpatient rehabilitation facilities conveniently located close to your home.
- The Spine and Joint Center at Good Shepherd offers non-operative treatment through evidence-based methods, including interventional spinal injections, physical therapy and podiatry services.
- Continue your progress at Optimal Fitness at Good Shepherd, a medical-model fitness facility, or by participating in numerous wellness or aquatic therapy programs. Fitness opportunities are also available at many of Good Shepherd’s outpatient locations.
- If you can't make it to one of Good Shepherd's outpatient locations, we provide in-home therapy services throughout our service area.
Orthopedic conditions treated at Good Shepherd include:
- Ankle fracture, ankle sprain or chronic ankle instability
- Back pain or back conditions
- Cervical pain and lumbar pain or injuries
- Facial pain or paralysis
- Femur fractures
- General sprains and strains
- Hand injuries and wrist injuries or conditions
- Hip pain, hip fractures and recovery from hip replacement surgery
- Knee pain, knee fractures and recovery from knee replacement surgery
- Lymphedema management
- Myofascial pain and fibromyalgia
- Neck pain or neck conditions
- Osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Shoulder injuries, including rotator cuff injuries, fractures, tendinities, impingements and adhesive capsulitis
- Shoulder pain and recovery from shoulder replacement surgery
- Sports injuries and work injuries
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
Be Well Blog: Don't Let an Ankle Sprain Keep You Down
Be Well Blog: Protect Your Back While Shoveling Snow
Be Well Blog: How To Stay in Shape During the Winter
Be Well Blog: Back Pain and How To Prevent It