Physical Therapy Bethlehem
PT, DPT, OCS, STC 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem provides a variety of individualized outpatient programs in a friendly, convenient setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem:
- Physical Therapy
- Hand therapy
- Kinesio Taping and splinting
- Pain management
- Headache Rehabilitation
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem offers rehabilitation for neck, back and shoulder pain/surgery , sports injuries , work injuries , orthopedic injuries , joint replacement , neurological disorders, arthritic , sprains and strains, and pain management.
The site specializes in the treatment for children and adult performing and visual artists.
The special outpatient rehabilitation site includes:
- Sound-proof room for musicians
- Dance floor with full-length mirrors
- Private patient care evaluation and treatment rooms
The benefits of receiving Care at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home with ample parking
- Friendly, personal attention
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Routine patient and family education
- Ongoing communication between therapists and physicians
- Up-to-date equipment
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem rehabilitation programs include:
- Treatment plans based upon the patient's needs and lifestyle
- Recovery goals that are achievable and measurable
- The inclusion of the patient as a participating member of the treatment team
- Discharge planning with referrals to community programs as needed
Site Manager: Catherine Dara, PT, DPt, OCS, STC 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem
800 Eaton Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Mon: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tues: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wed: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thurs: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Request an Appointment