James J. Daley, M.D.
Specialty Areas: Prosthetics and orthotics, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, exercise prescription, physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Western New England College, Springfield, MA, BSE, Biomedical Engineering, 1989
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School?Doctor of Medicine, 1995
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2000 to 2003
- The Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, NJ Internal Medicine, Preliminary Year, 1995 to 1996
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Board Certified 2004 Pennsylvania Board of Medicine, 2003
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital, Allentown, PA Medical Director of Prosthetic and Orthotic Rehabilitation, 2003 to Present