Health & Technology Center
The Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center is one of the region’s premier rehabilitation facilities, offering a fusion of multidisciplinary rehabilitation and today’s newest technologies. Under one roof, patients can access an array of advanced therapies, one of the regions’ leading neurorehabilitation programs, or Good Shepherd’s world-renowned pediatrics program.
Located at Good Shepherd Plaza at 850 South Fifth Street in South Allentown, the Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center is home to:
- MS Wellness Program 
- Neurorehabilitation Program 
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Program  (includes the KNBT Pediatric Assistive Technology Lab)
- The Spine & Joint Center at Good Shepherd 
- Harry C. Trexler Center for Assistive Technology 
- RJ Foundation Mobility Center (includes Wheelchair Clinic and Adaptive Driving Program )
- The Good Shepherd Diagnostic Imaging Center 
- Donor Appreciation Wall
- Good Shepherd History Wall
- Optimal Fitness at Good Shepherd  (the area’s only fitness facility that includes fitness equipment for individuals with and without disabilities)
- Hand Therapy 
- Aquatic therapy 
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation 
The Good Shepherd Health & Technology is accessible via covered entry from a free parking deck  on S. Fifth Street.
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center
Good Shepherd Plaza
850 South Fifth Street
Allentown, PA 18103
Request an Appointment