Physical Therapy Laurys Station
Dave McAuliffe, OTR/L, MSPT 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Laurys Station offers patients individualized rehabilitation in a friendly, comfortable setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Laurys Station:
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a through evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program designed to meet those goals is established.
- Occupational Therapy: Good Shepherd's occupational therapy  staff uses functional tasks and exercises to facilitate independence with activities of daily living, such as home management, education, strength and coordination, and mobility.
- Hand Therapy: Good Shepherd’s therapists will help to restore your hands or upper extremities to their maximum level of function following an injury or illness.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Our Vestibular Rehabilitation Program is designed to identify, evaluate and treat patients who experience periods of dizziness.
- Back and neck injuries 
- Pain Management
- Hand injuries 
- Sports injuries 
- Joint replacement 
- Work injuries 
- Neurological conditions
- Vestibular disorders 
- Orthopedic injuries 
The Benefits of Receiving Care at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Laurys Station include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home with ample parking
- Friendly, personal attention
- Family education
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Ongoing communication between therapists and physicians
Site Manager: Dave McAuliffe, OTR/L, MSPT 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Rehab  outcomes compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Laurys Station
Riverside Professional Center, Suite 103
5649 Wynnewood Drive, Route 145
Laurys Station, PA 18059
Request an Appointment